We are looking for an experienced Internet Marketer to help our company expand our online presence. We are a small and young company where you would essentially be responsible for and own our online marketing. We provide online behavioral change programs and have had solid success to date for the last four years doing very limited internet/online marketing, we’re hoping you can take us to the next level.
Our company culture is relaxed and relies on personal accountability and responsibility while maintaining strict deadlines and performance expectations.
This position is more of a strategic position as opposed to a technical/development position. Our ideal candidate is strategic, analytical, and wants to execute strategy rather than create fancy and pretty images and websites. We welcome your front-end development skills but would rather see you pushing numbers, not designs.
- Marketing funnel optimization
- Online market/industry analysis
- Social media marketing
- Passion for analytics software (Google Analytics, Clicky, Omniture, whatever)
- SEO theory and strategy
- Affiliate marketing
- Email marketing
- Analytical approach to increasing conversions
- Experience in formulating marketing plans and executing on them
Like to haves:
- Up to date and hungry for the latest industry news and trends
- Experience in subscription-based programs
- Paid traffic experience
- Front-end development familiarity